пятница, 27 мая 2011 г.

when the sun rose again

this week i've been searching for some new summer clothes and i've bought some :)
they're from Centro.it was the first time i've been shopping there :)
i can say it was a great fun because everything there is sooo cheap!
and this shoes are so comfortable,the heel is not really high,but legs look great :3


sandals from H&M.u can even see the price tag,haha,it's in rubles,of course :)

it's from some small shop near my school,it has opened yesterday.
i fell in love with this hat immediatly :3
my mum said i looked like a widow when i pinned it to my hair,hahhaha)
of course not,it's more english-style :)

chinos,H&M.i've beem looking for good-fitting chinos for a month or so,it was quite hard to find them.
and belt is from Lindex.

H&M again!i adore this jacket,it's just perfect!
and the lining is striped,it's white-blue :)

these shoes are not quite new,they've been in my wardrobe for a year.
but they're for summer so i couldn't find any outfit to wear them during my school year)

i've started using my notebook which i bought some weeks ago.it's for my to-do lists :)
it costed a fortune but it looks superb :3


and also there was a celebration at our school,i don't really know how to call this,it wasn't a prom,but some kind of congratulation to the graduates :) and then we went walking :)


congratulations to the graduates..and some of them are laughing there heads off! :D

my friends playing and our history teacher singing!
he's so nice hahah :3
and he's holding a toy in his hand,it's his toy,it helps him on the lessons :D
they're playing Anarchy in the UK


me(the father) and steve(my son) sitting on the ground.it's Blagodatnaya street where our school is situated.
i'm so keen on it,it's long and wide like a prospect,but not crowded and full of cars.

jacket,t-shirt,shoes-H&M
skirt-Next(?)

me,walking along the tram ways.

i did this photo and i'm so keen on it,colours are lovely.


on the ground again,now with sasha or lama,how she prefers others to call her.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий